It's been another busy, stressful and hectic work day. I just never thought it would be like this. I am so exhausted. I haven't eaten in two days, barely slept last night. I have spent a total of almost 2 hours with my son in the past two days, and 5 minutes with Brett. This is just not good. I cannot believe a job can do this to your life...and I am not even a workaholic. I could see if was, but I'm NOT! It all just seems so unfair. I just don't understand it and I don't know what to do about it. I just don't have many options. I still cannot believe that I basically was ripped apart by my boss for no reason. I know he can be a mess...but I have never been so disrespected and belittled in the workplace. ..and I came from a horrible boss at my previous employment. Sure feels like I just don't have any luck in the manager area...they sure know how to pick me. It's not like I can really stand up for myself either. I have been here a little over 2 months. Not that you can do much even if you have been at a job for 8 years. It is mind boggling to me. I have no clue what to do or how to handle it. And my family is paying a high price too. And no one seems to understand that either. or perhaps they just really don't care since it doesn't impact them. Perhaps the latter....and why should anyone I guess. That is the route that our world is taking anyways.
I need to go breathe for a minute. I haven't stopped all day.
My poor little sweetie is teething...and the big ones too! I feel so bad for him. He even went to bed super early tonight. Brett, my other sweetie, is not feeling well either. It sounds like he has a sinus infection. Its unbelievable sad that I cannot even take care of them or love/nurture them because of my work. And that is my #1 job to be a wife and mother. I cannot even do that. Not saying too much for me I guess. It just makes me want to crawl up in a ball and cry.
I will write more tomorrow. I am just too overwhelmed and heart broken tonight.
Tuesday, June 24, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment