A couple Before pics:
Getting his first trimming:
...and After shots:
I remember when my sweet little boy was born with no hair, and now here we are almost two years later getting it cut. It's amazing how fast our little ones grow. I must admit, I miss his little curls in the back!




2 comments:
(sigh) yes, I have yet to cut Rylen's hair as well. He has been called a girl quite a few times even with his very BOYISH clothes on. So, now I too am debating the day to snip the locks. I guess I still have a few months before he turns two to avoid the outing... I will probably cry to see the strands that he was born with fall slowly to the floor and then quickly gathered by a crazy mom to put in the baby book :) HA! They do grow up so fast and then just wait until you see your "little" boy next to your NEW "little" boy. It is going to be CRAZY!
I have to admit to tearing up, too. It's a precious haircut, though.
Love,
Aunt Jo
Post a Comment