Monday, January 19, 2009

A New Do

I still cannot believe it...but I got it chopped. And a lot chopped off. I went today and took the plunge to cut my hair. I loved my long hair, but wanted something shorter. I have been pondering this decision for a couple months now, and finally decided to do it. It's a little shorter than what I thought I would do...but hey it will grow back. I really, really like it. Although I keep wondering where it went to as I am reaching for it.
The first cut, took my breath away...it felt very panicky. Here are the results!

"Before" Picture...

"After" Pictures
Wow...I still cannot believe I actually did it! I am proud of myself and my new do!

3 comments:

edensfamily said...

I love it!!

Mrs TD said...

It looks great! Where did you decide to go? Did you see Ivis?

Anonymous said...

The haircut looks great. You look great. Need I say more? I think not.