Friday, August 1, 2008

Beware of the Camera

...and I am not talking about our favorite digital cameras. I am speaking of the red light cameras. So the other day we get a letter in the mail from Tomball police department. Brett is thinking oh they must want money. Well not money in the form of a donation, but in the form of a citation!! I open it up and there before me is a ticket with a picture of my vehicle on it and an amount to be paid of $75.00. My gosh I was shocked. We both were!! Brett was like when did you run a red light, and I told him I didn't think I had. I continue reading it, figure out the date was when we were driving to a family reunion. So yes, we did go through the FM 2920 & SH 249 intersection. And I made a right hand turn from at that intersection. Well since I did not make a "complete" stop...they took a picture and sent me a ticket. So BEWARE....the City of Tomball has red light cameras. I will make sure every time I go to turn right in Tomball that I stop completely! Or else, I might just find another letter asking for money in my mail box.

No comments: