I cannot believe that we only have 6 days to go until we get to meet our precious baby boy! Yes, the big day is Friday, May 29th. I am scheduled for a c-section at 8:30 am. And yes, my hopes of a VBAC have been washed away. But all in all, it's OK. The most important is that we both have a safe and healthy delivery.
I have been in soooooo much pain since Wednesday morning. He moved further down, and it feels like my whole pelvic area has locked up. There are too many times that I can barely walk. The hardest part is not being able to pick up little Luke and carry him around. Poor little guy doesn't understand that one either. My parents have taken him this weekend. Which as been a big help as I am pretty much glued to the recliner. Luke is having a blast! He is visiting his great-grandparents in Schulenburg today...and having a great time with Grandpa and Grandma! As long as he is happy, then his mommy is happy. Even though I am MISSING HIM SO MUCH!
I still feel behind on so many things around the house and final preparations. It's tough when you cannot get around. But it will all come together in the end. I am just so excited and ready to meet our newest addition!
Blessings to you all! Happy Memorial Day Weekend!
Saturday, May 23, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




4 comments:
I can't wait to meet him! May 29 is my birthday and Reid's sister's birthday. Looks like we'll never forget that date (unless he decides to come sooner). You are in my thoughts and prayers. Let me know if you need anything.
Courtney
exciting times!
How exciting! We will be praying that everything goes smoothly. Dr. J will take great care of you! I can't wait to see him!
Heather, it's all going to work out for the best; you're taking the perfect attitude! At least you won't be dealing with so many unknowns and the territory you'll be covering will be where you've already been. Luke is a really big boy and he'll catch on that you can't pick him up for a while. Thank God for grandparents, huh? Besides that they are parents, too, and we sure thank God for parents!
We're praying for a safe delivery and for some quick comfort for you. Hang in there, Girl, you're doing just great!
Love and prayers,
Aunt Jo and Uncle Donny
Post a Comment