Happy Mother's Day to you all! Today was a special day for the moms in our family. We had lunch at our house and tasty dessert to celebrate and honor us moms. I am so blessed to have such a wonderful hubby and kiddo. They got me a card and flowers. Little Luke also got me a balloon and pink rose. He was sooooo sweet bringing it to me and just made my heart melt. I also got some other goodies to celebrate this special day...I get to enjoy a pedicure and massage.
There was certainly LOTS of love going around today, it was a beautiful day and I thank God for allowing us to spend it together. Being a mommy is the best gift ever. Just yesterday I watched Luke all day go from a clean little boy when he woke up, to one dirty little fella by the evening time. He is the BEST gift of all. I just love watching every minute of him and absorbing all of his imagination and energy. It really doesn't get any better than this! Such a precious and sweet little blessing from above. I cannot wait to meet our newest little addition. These two little boys are certainly going to make this Mommy's heart melt each and every day.




No comments:
Post a Comment