Friday, May 29, 2009

Logan Joshua

Proudly Announcing Our Precious Son

Logan Joshua Edmonds

Born: May 29, 2009
Time: 10:47 AM
Weight: 6 lb, 15 oz
Length: 19 1/4 inches


************************************************
A few more pictures from the first couple of days as a family of four.

First picture with Daddy and Mommy!


My guys!


A very PROUD Big Brother!


Daddy checking out his baby boy!


Luke loving on his baby brother
(...excuse my pic, I look like a blow fish who just had a c-section)

Words just cannot express how very happy and blessed we are! We have two very amazing and precious boys. God is Awesome!

2 comments:

Jo Shnell said...

CONGRATULATIONS! You all look awesome, and I'm sooooo glad to see these pictures. Luke is growing up so much; Logan looks so much like him!

Love you,

Aunt Jo and Uncle Donny

Unknown said...

Aren't boys the best! Congratulations and I still can't wait to see him! Do you all go to 1st?