Here is my sweetest decoration of all this Christmas!
Our little Luke!
2 comments:
Anonymous
said...
You're decorating what's important! You do have a hat for Brett, too, right? HA! No kidding, he and Luke are all that matters and it looks like Luke is doing just great. There will be plenty of time for decorating.
I'm so glad you're blogging. Enjoy it; don't let it become a chore. Just enjoy it. It looks GREAT to me!
I am the wife to one amazing husband, and the mommy of two precious boys! I am a full time working momma who enjoys crafty things, spending time with family & friends and loving every moment of motherhood. We are very blessed; and thank God for all of His wonderful blessings and this awesome journey He has for us.
2 comments:
You're decorating what's important! You do have a hat for Brett, too, right? HA! No kidding, he and Luke are all that matters and it looks like Luke is doing just great. There will be plenty of time for decorating.
I'm so glad you're blogging. Enjoy it; don't let it become a chore. Just enjoy it. It looks GREAT to me!
Love,
Aunt Jo
So cute! He looks adorable in his santa hat.
Post a Comment