I pray this holiday season is everything you want it to be, filled with lots of love and precious memories. Many Blessings to you all and Much Love!
Here are some pictures of Luke playing in the snow at the "Soup, Snow and Santa" night at our church. It was a lot of fun for all three of us. :)
Luke didn't want to take a picture by himself, so we all got to sit with Santa
I am sure this is the first Santa picture Brett has taken in 30 years.
He wasn't quite sure what do to next...
Luke throwing his first snow ball -- pretty good shot!
Look out Trevor...
Mommy's little cuddly snow man!




1 comment:
Oh, good! Luke got to play in the snow! He may get to do that about as often as Brett has his picture made with Santa unless you move north. Snow's not very common for you there, is it?
I love the pictures and stories. Keep it up as you have time.
Love and miss you all,
Aunt Jo
Post a Comment