Monday, December 22, 2008

Tagged...Christmas Decorations


I was tagged by JSue to show off my Christmas decorations. Sadly this year, there is not much to show off in the decorating area. I usually put up several trees and decorate most of the rooms. And this year, I just managed to get the Christmas tree up. Time has not been my friend this holiday season...and I love decorating too! :) But on a up note...I will not have much to take down and put back in the attic (Brett will thank me for that one) hehe.
In the past week, Luke has re-decorated the tree at least a dozen times. It been shaken a few times...but still holding up. It's pretty bare on the bottom, and there are more ornaments in some places than others. Hey - at least he is learning to put them back! LOL
I am already excited for this time next year, as I will be back to enjoying all of my decorations!


No comments: