Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Santa Claus...


We went to visit Santa at the mall today. I was really suprised at how much Luke loved Santa. He just hopped right up on his lap! Yay!!!! It was fun watching him interact with Santa.
(the picture is a little blurry, I scanned it - but he was one happy little boy!!)
...and yay for me!! I finally posted a picture and something recent. :)

4 comments:

Unknown said...

I was so happy to see your name pop up to the top of my blog list! Welcome back! He looks adorable on Santa's knee. I know he is really excited about Christmas!

Heather Edmonds said...

Thanks! I still need to catch up on a few of my posts...they are still pending. My New Year's resolution is to keep up with our blog better. Time seems to get the best of me.

Mrs TD said...

Welcome back Heather! I just adore that Santa! Luke looks so precious on his lap! Looking forward to reading your "new" news.

JSue said...

I love Santa pictures...that is one I MUST get every year!!

BTW, you've been tagged!

Click here